The Scrutator Sample Rate and Bit Reducer pedal rises from Malekko’s new and powerful DSP platform and is the ﬁrst of many radical pedals to come. External control over any combination of Rate, Bit, Filter, and Q controls (via expression pedal or control voltage), and a switchable 2 pole bandpass or lowpass ﬁlter allows for extreme creative possibilities. Features include:
• Pre Amp control for effect input gain/attenuation
• Bit Rate reduction control from 16bit to 2bit
• Sample Rate reduction control from approximately 48kHz to 300Hz
• Hands-free external control
• Q control for bandwidth and amplitude filter amount
• Clip LED indicates input clipping and adjustable with Pre Amp control
Scrutator is anything but your average bit crusher and with expression control, be prepared to take your signal reduction to a whole new level.
Sold Out - $255.00 USD
Maker: Malekko Model: B:ASSMASTER Harmonic Octave Analog Distortion Condition: New : The Malekko Barker ASSMASTER is inspired by the original Maestro Bass Brassmaster octave fuzz pedal. Hand-built by us, this modern...
Sold Out - $189.00 USD
Maker: Malekko Model: Charlie Foxtrot Digital Buffer/Granular Condition: New : Charlie Foxtrot is a digital buffer/granular pedal with both auto-capture and manual-capture of the input signal. Playback and capture can be manipulated through...
Maker: Malekko Model: Chorus Condition: New : For those knowledgeable on the subject, the long since discontinued MN3007 IC’s result in a much nicer sound than it’s little brother, the MN3207....