Maker: JAM Pedals
After years of appearing as a mainstay on many pros’ boards and earning its fair share of praise and awards, the Wahcko has established itself as the most vocal, expressive and at the same time versatile wah pedal out there.
1. RED Fasel inductor
2. Carbon-Comp resistors
3. 6-position rotary switch for different frequency sweep range
4. internal trimmer for adjusting the input gain
5. mini LED
The Wahcko features a bufferless proprietary circuit design that allows for impedance sensitive pedals, like germanium fuzz boxes to be placed after the Wahcko with no issues!
* All current Wahcko pedals ship with an extra traditional rubber tread!
1. Use your Wahcko as a tone-shaping tool. Turn the Wahcko+ on, leave it at the toe-down position and experiment with the 6 different settings of the rotary switch. We bet you can find many interesting tones for your lead or rhythm overdriven parts
2. (For Seagull version only) To properly operate the Seagull effect: –Make sure your guitar has passive pickups.
–Engage the effect with the toggle-switch.
–Turn your guitar’s volume knob all the way up.
–Change the effect’s pitch by manipulating your guitar’s tone pot.
Maker: JAM Pedals Model: Rattler Condition: New : The Rattler and Rattler+ are the pure distortion monsters of JAM pedals ! Vintage-sounding Distortion pedal. Made with carbon-comp resistors for pure vintage...
Maker: JAM Pedals Model: Harmonious Monk Condition: New : We are very excited to bring you the Harmonious Monk, That Pedal Show's and our joint take on the best harmonic tremolo...
Sold Out - $359.00 USD
Maker: JAM Pedals Model: Ripply Fall Condition: New : Immerse yourself in 3-D multi-modulation bliss! After years of recommending the Waterfall and the Ripple as a great combination, we decided to offer the Ripply Fall!...
Maker: JAM Pedals Model: RetroVibe Condition: New : RetroVibe mk.3 Comprised of photocells, a bulb, original NOS 2SC828 transistors and carbon comp resistors, the RetroVibe delivers the majestic sounds of the...