Maker: Frost Giant Electronics
Model: The Mountain V3
The Mountain (V3) is a highly tuned OD/Dist/Fuzz circuit built for heavy riffs and saturated goodness. Tones from Floyd to Bongripper this pedal will fit anywhere on a board where distortion is needed.
• The right toggle switch for Distortion and OD mode has now been moved to it’s own foot switch for ease on stage use and just a great feature for when transitioning between light and heavy passages on a song or cleaning up for lead.
• The left toggle cycles through the clipping modes.
– 1st is a compressed symmetrical Silicon true to the original
– 2nd is an Asymmetrical Silicon that gives it a more lively and fuller tone but still keeping the gain
– 3rd is a Hybrid that’s thats a full on brick house of a setup
Clipping was setup in a way to increase Db and aggression as you select through.
• Volume – is the overall volume.
• Freq – is the tonal spectrum of the pedal. Counter for a fat thicker tone and Max it for an aggressive thrash like sound.
• Gain – is the overall gain control.
Sold Out - $209.00 USD
Maker: Frost Giant Electronics Model: Big Fuzz Green Russian Condition: New : Frost Giant's "bubble font" green Russian Big Muff version complete with wood box.
Maker: Frost Giant Electronics Model: Osiris Condition: New : Osiris is a ground up design in our way to improve the Overdrive’s most have grown to know over the years but...
Maker: Frost Giant Electronics Model: Architect of Reality Condition: New : The Architect of Reality is a dual channel preamp pedal with the ability to mix the low and high gain...
Maker: Frost Giant Electronics Model: Athos V2 Condition: New : Athos V2 is a pedalboard friendly version with more gain, though keeps the aggressive tone of the larger case. The...