Maker: Friedman Amplification
Model: Power Grid 10
The POWER GRID 10 was designed to address all of the deficiencies Dave encountered with power supplies from other brands over his 27 year history of designing and building pedal boards for the biggest touring guitarists and studio producers. The Power Grid 10 was designed to meet the demands of any player who wants a dead quite pedal board, that can be taken anywhere and is tour ready. Some of the key features include:
1) Universal power from 100-240Vac meaning you can plug it in anywhere in the world. You will never have to flip switches or worry about a step up or step down transformer.
2) ZERO field hum, which plagues many other power supplies with traditional toroidal transformers.
3) The Power Grid 10 will power virtually any pedal (350mA each per 9V output)
4) 10 isolated outputs and all the cables needed to power your pedals.
5) And for those boards that have no room to mount the power supply underneath, the Power Grid 10 was designed as a riser - yes, with the Power Grid 10 you can mount your pedals right on top of the housing, including your favorite Fuzz pedals, which are known to cause unnecessary proximity hum and infiltrate your other pedals.
So you can buy a cheap pedal board only to replace it later, or buy a Friedman now and enjoy it forever!
2 x 2.1mm BLACK connector to 2.5mm BLUE connector - polarity reversed - 20" long - right angle connector on both sides,10 x 2.1mm BLACK connector to 2.1mm BLACK connector - regular polarity - 20" long - right angle connector on both sides
1 x 2.1mm BLACK connector to 1/8" phono BLACK connector - 20" long - right angle connector on 2.1mm connector.
1 x 18 V cable - 2.1mm BLACK connector with additional 2.1mm slave connector on one side to 2.1mm BLACK connector - regular polarity - 20" long - right angle connector on both sides.
OUTPUTS: The Power Grid 10 provides 10 isolated outputs - 350mA per output at 9Vdc.
Dimensions: 4.5" x 6.75" x 1.75"
Weight: 1.5 lbs.
Maker: 3Leaf Audio Model: Chromatron Condition: New : The Chromatron is the result of 10 years tweaking, refining and reimagining the state variable filter circuit. It is an optically-controlled analog filter that...
Sold Out - $219.00 USD
Maker: 3Leaf Audio Model: Doom Fuzz Condition: New : Doom turns the idea of a fuzz pedal on its head. It responds to your playing dynamics to generate vintage synth-inspired sounds. Strong...
Maker: 3Leaf Audio Model: Octabvre Mini Condition: New : The Octabvre Mini is a modified and miniaturized version of the Octabvre that was designed for bass player and effects guru Tim Lefebvre....