Maker: Emerson Custom
Model: Les Paul Prewired Kit
Handwired in the USA
-Wired 50's style for authentic vintage sound and feel.
This is a prewired harness for USA Gibson Les Paul's. Carefully wired “50’s Style” and grounded with vintage spec buss wire for a great vintage tone. For import guitars you may need to enlarge the holes for the higher quality US spec electronics to fit and also you may need US Spec knobs (to accept 24 teeth split shafts).
• (4) 500K Emerson PRO CTS Split Shaft Potentiometers
• (1) Switchcraft J11 1/4" mono input jack (MADE IN USA)
• (2) Emerson Bumblebee Paper in Oil Capacitors (1: 0.022uf Bridge, & 1: 0.015uf Neck)
• (1) Wiring Diagram
What’s so special about ’50s style wiring? It affects your tone in three major ways:
1. The overall tone gets stronger, tighter, and more transparent. It’s difficult to describe, but you might say it’s more “in your face.”
2. The typical treble loss that occurs when rolling back the volume is much less than with standard wiring. Both the volume and tone controls become more responsive, and they react more smoothly without the usual hot spots. Another bonus: By simply rolling back your guitar volume a bit, you can clean up an overdriven amp without getting lost in the mix.
3. The tone and the volume controls interact with each other—something you might be familiar with from certain tweed-era Fender tube amps. When you change the volume, the tone changes a little bit as well, and vice-versa. This may be strange at first, but you only need a few minutes to get used to it.
**Installation Tips for Knobs on Split Shaft Pots: Our Emerson Pro split shaft pots are made to fit USA Spec 24 spline push-on knobs. Import Guitars will need new USA Spec Knobs. We recommend that you slightly crimp together the top of the potentiometers shaft ever so slightly so that when you go to push on the knob you don't damage the pot shaft by exerting too much downward pressure.
Maker: 3Leaf Audio Model: Doom Fuzz Condition: New : Doom turns the idea of a fuzz pedal on its head. It responds to your playing dynamics to generate vintage synth-inspired sounds. Strong...
Maker: 3Leaf Audio Model: Octabvre Mini Condition: New : The Octabvre Mini is a modified and miniaturized version of the Octabvre that was designed for bass player and effects guru Tim Lefebvre....
Sold Out - $259.00 USD
Maker: 3Leaf Audio Model: Octabvre MKII Condition: New : The Octabvre MKII takes the circuit from the original and adds a toggle switch that selects between the original sound and the popular...