Model: S8 Multi-Output Power Supply
If you're tired of noise in your signal chain and if you want to be sure your carefully selected pedals are getting consistent current for their best performance, the EHX S8 Multi-Output Power Supply is your go-to solution. It powers up to eight individual effects pedals.
• Provides one 18V and seven 9V outputs
• Each output is individually regulated for maximum performance
• Short circuit protection design for the individual outputs
• Pedalboard-friendly size, rugged metal chassis
• Includes eight power cables
• Power Supply: 12V DC power adapter
• 9V DC outputs maximum current of 250mA per output
• 18V DC output maximum current of 150 mA
• Not compatible with pedals that do not work in a daisy chain configuration
• Dimensions: 93.5mm x 42mm x 36mm (3.7” x 1.7” x 1.4”)
• Weight: 140g (4.9oz)
Maker: 1981 Inventions Model: DRV Grayscale Condition: New : A uniquely designed steel enclosure made with quality components throughout. My goal was to spare no expense. I realize that sometimes in...
Maker: 1981 Inventions Model: DRV Teal/Black Condition: New : A uniquely designed steel enclosure made with quality components throughout. My goal was to spare no expense. I realize that sometimes...
Sold Out - $349.00 USD
Maker: 3Leaf Audio Model: Chromatron Condition: New : The Chromatron is the result of 10 years tweaking, refining and reimagining the state variable filter circuit. It is an optically-controlled analog filter that...
Sold Out - $249.00 USD
Maker: 3Leaf Audio Model: Doom 2 Condition: New : DOOM 2 is an original fuzz circuit that turns your input signal into something resembling the sawtooth wave of a vintage synthesizer. Unlike most...