Electro-Harmonix introduces the Oceans 12 featuring two simultaneous, independent, stereo reverb engines, series and parallel control for the dual reverbs, 24 presets and advanced I/O allowing for stereo in/out, splitting reverbs to left and right channels, or mono send/return with pre and post reverb options. The pedal also includes a new Tide Control for stereo image alteration, a Lo-fi Control, an infinite attenuation control and an input jack for external expression and footswitch control.
The Oceans 12’s reverbs types are as follows:
• ROOM – two modes: reverb algorithms modeled after a lively room and a spacious performance hall
• SPRING – two modes: vintage 1962 Fender® 6G15 tube reverb emulation and the spring algorithm from the EHX Holy Grail
• PLATE – two modes: two emulations of the smooth, metal plate reverb often used in high-end recording studios during the 1960s and ‘70s
• REVERSE – two modes: a reverse reverb effect as well as true reversed echoes
• ECHO – three modes: a digital delay with various echo rhythms feeding into a plate reverb
• TREM – three modes: a classic, periodic volume envelope with various shapes applied to both the wet and dry mix of a hall reverb
• MOD – three modes: combinations of chorus and flange reverbs that create rich reverb tails
• DYNA – three dynamic, experimental reverb algorithms: swell, gate and duck
• AUTO-INF – three modes: auto-infinite reverb (w/optional chorus or flange) that “listens” to your playing and crossfades to a new reverb wash upon detection of newly struck notes.
• SHIMMER – two modes: two configurations of a rich octave-shifted reverb wash
• POLYPHONIC – two modes: two configurable bi-directional pitch shifts that add dimensionality to the reverb tail
• RESONANT – two modes: reverb excited by tunable resonators and configurable self-oscillating filters on the reverb tail
A Tails switch provides a choice of whether the reverb effect fades out naturally or stops immediately when the pedal is switched to bypass. In most settings the pedal is also capable of producing infinite reverb which can be played over with a different reverb effect.
The Oceans 12 comes equipped with a standard EHX 9.6DC200mA power supply and is shipping around the third week in March.
Sold Out - $249.00 USD
Maker: 1981 Inventions Model: DRV Black Hyperfade Condition: New : A uniquely designed steel enclosure made with quality components throughout. My goal was to spare no expense. I realize that sometimes...
Sold Out - $249.00 USD
Maker: 1981 Inventions Model: DRV White Hyperfade Condition: New : A uniquely designed steel enclosure made with quality components throughout. My goal was to spare no expense. I realize that sometimes...
Maker: 29 Pedals Model: EUNA Condition: New : EUNA is the Elite UNity Amplifier from 29 Pedals. An input driver that replaces a conventional buffer, EUNA is built to protect...
Sold Out - $349.00 USD
Maker: 3Leaf Audio Model: Chromatron Condition: New : The Chromatron is the result of 10 years tweaking, refining and reimagining the state variable filter circuit. It is an optically-controlled analog filter that...