A compact, affordable pedal packed with advanced functionality and 11 reverb styles ranging from essential to exotic.
Splash your tone with subtle ambience using classic Hall and Plate, or drench your guitar in surreal soundscapes with Shimmer and Modulation. A newly developed Spring algorithm faithfully emulates the iconic drip of vintage Fender reverb units. Unique and powerful polyphonic, dynamic, and autotriggering reverbs inspire radical experimentation. Instantaneous control of infinite reverb unleashes a torrent of sonic possibilities for a truly unparalleled reverb experience.
The Oceans 11’s reverbs are:
1. HALL – reverb characteristic of a grand concert hall
2. SPRING – pays homage to vintage Fender® tube reverbs
3. PLATE – a lush plate reverb
4. REVRS – emulates the reverse reverb effect created in studios where a note’s reverb fades-in backwards
5. ECHO – reverb plus delay, a digital delay feeds into the Plate reverb
6. TREM – reverb plus tremolo applied to both the wet and dry mix of a Hall reverb
7. MOD – modulated reverb, a combination of various modulations creates rich reverb tails
8. DYNA – three dynamic reverb algorithms: swell, gate and duck
9. AUTO-INF – Auto infinite reverb that triggers a reverb wash for each note or chord. When a new one is struck, the previously resounding reverb wash crossfades to the new one
10. SHIM – Shimmer generates a rich octave-shifted reverb wash
11. POLY – Polyphonic reverb, two configurable bi-directional pitch shifts
Mike Matthews says: “Our new Oceans 11 multi-function reverb pedal is packed with reverbs ranging from essential to exotic. There are 11 styles in all and a Mode button that lets you select up to three variations of many. “It’s compact, affordable and delivers serious control so you can really fine tune your effects. It also sounds incredible. The Oceans 11 is our best reverb yet!”
Dimensions (L x W x H): 2.75" x 4.5" x 2.1"
Sold Out - $240.00 USD
Maker: Electro-Harmonix Model: Superego Plus Condition: B-Stock/Open Box : Building on the synthesis platform of the award-winning Superego, the EHX Superego+ Synth Engine raises the bar when it comes...
Maker: Electro-Harmonix Model: Tri Condition: New : The EHX TriParallel Mixer is a powerful effects creation and mixing hub with three separate FX loops and flexible controls allow for multiple configurations....
Maker: Electro-Harmonix Model: Blurst Modulated Filter Condition: Mint, with box : EHX has grafted technology found in keyboard and modular synthesizers into a pedal designed for guitarists and bass players....
Maker: Electro-Harmonix Model: Slap-Back Echo Condition: New : The late 1970s rarity Electro-Harmonix Slap-Back Echo pedal is reissued with modern updates and a Pico footprint! The 50s era gave birth to...