A compact, affordable pedal packed with advanced functionality and 11 reverb styles ranging from essential to exotic.
Splash your tone with subtle ambience using classic Hall and Plate, or drench your guitar in surreal soundscapes with Shimmer and Modulation. A newly developed Spring algorithm faithfully emulates the iconic drip of vintage Fender reverb units. Unique and powerful polyphonic, dynamic, and autotriggering reverbs inspire radical experimentation. Instantaneous control of infinite reverb unleashes a torrent of sonic possibilities for a truly unparalleled reverb experience.
The Oceans 11’s reverbs are:
1. HALL – reverb characteristic of a grand concert hall
2. SPRING – pays homage to vintage Fender® tube reverbs
3. PLATE – a lush plate reverb
4. REVRS – emulates the reverse reverb effect created in studios where a note’s reverb fades-in backwards
5. ECHO – reverb plus delay, a digital delay feeds into the Plate reverb
6. TREM – reverb plus tremolo applied to both the wet and dry mix of a Hall reverb
7. MOD – modulated reverb, a combination of various modulations creates rich reverb tails
8. DYNA – three dynamic reverb algorithms: swell, gate and duck
9. AUTO-INF – Auto infinite reverb that triggers a reverb wash for each note or chord. When a new one is struck, the previously resounding reverb wash crossfades to the new one
10. SHIM – Shimmer generates a rich octave-shifted reverb wash
11. POLY – Polyphonic reverb, two configurable bi-directional pitch shifts
Mike Matthews says: “Our new Oceans 11 multi-function reverb pedal is packed with reverbs ranging from essential to exotic. There are 11 styles in all and a Mode button that lets you select up to three variations of many. “It’s compact, affordable and delivers serious control so you can really fine tune your effects. It also sounds incredible. The Oceans 11 is our best reverb yet!”
Dimensions (L x W x H): 2.75" x 4.5" x 2.1"
Maker: 3Leaf Audio Model: Chromatron Condition: New : The Chromatron is the result of 10 years tweaking, refining and reimagining the state variable filter circuit. It is an optically-controlled analog filter that...
Sold Out - $219.00 USD
Maker: 3Leaf Audio Model: Doom Fuzz Condition: New : Doom turns the idea of a fuzz pedal on its head. It responds to your playing dynamics to generate vintage synth-inspired sounds. Strong...
Sold Out - $229.00 USD
Maker: 3Leaf Audio Model: Octabvre Mini Condition: New : The Octabvre Mini is a modified and miniaturized version of the Octabvre that was designed for bass player and effects guru Tim Lefebvre....