Maker: EarthQuaker Devices
Model: Grand Orbiter
Grand Orbiter is a 4 stage OTA-based phaser with a diverse feature set that can go from stationary and resonant to slow and mellow and on through fast and swirly. It has three way toggle switch to select between the ranges of modulation. The master Rate control fine tunes the speed of the LFO in each of these modes and the flashing red LED acts as a visual indicator, even when the effect is in bypass mode. The Depth control blends the shifted signal in with the dry signal and controls the intensity of the effect. The Sweep control governs the peak frequency of the phased signal’s tone, turned full clockwise the sweep is lively and intense, whereas turning counter clockwise yields a darker, more laid back peak. The Resonance provides a wide range of control over regeneration and at higher settings adds a more pronounced and resonant tone. You can also use the Grand Orbiter as a true pitch vibrato with the “Phase/Vibrato” switch. When in “Vibrato” mode, the dry signal is removed and the Depth controls acts as a volume control. This pedal is 100% analog, true bypass and built entirely by hand in beachy Akron, Ohio.
1. Sweep: Controls the frequency peak of the sweep. Higher peak clockwise, lower peak counter clockwise.
2. Rate 1 | 2 | 3: Changes the range of the speed control. Rate 1 is slow mode, Rate 2 is LFO kill to use the Orbiter as a fixed resonant filter, Rate 3 is fast mode.
3. Rate: Controls the speed of the LFO. Faster clockwise, slower counterclockwise.
4. Depth: Controls the amount of phase effect mixed with dry signal. Clockwise for more intense phasing, counterclockwise for less. In “Vibrato” mode, this acts as a volume control.
5. Phase/Vibrato: Cuts the dry signal to create a vibe/vibrato effect depending on the setting of the other controls. Vibrato is created by turning the resonance down low.
6. Resonance: Controls the regeneration of the phased signal. More resonant clockwise, more subtle counterclockwise.
Maker: 1981 Inventions Model: DRV Black Hyperfade Condition: New : A uniquely designed steel enclosure made with quality components throughout. My goal was to spare no expense. I realize that sometimes...
Maker: 1981 Inventions Model: DRV White Hyperfade Condition: New : A uniquely designed steel enclosure made with quality components throughout. My goal was to spare no expense. I realize that sometimes...
Sold Out - $269.99 USD
Maker: 29 Pedals Model: EUNA Condition: New : EUNA is the Elite UNity Amplifier from 29 Pedals. An input driver that replaces a conventional buffer, EUNA is built to protect...
Maker: 29 Pedals Model: OAMP Condition: New : OAMP is the Output AMPlifier from 29 Pedals.An output driver that replaces conventional buffers, line drivers and preamps, OAMP makes up to 29dB...