Hand crafted in Los Angeles, California.
• 25.5″ scale length (works great for those who tune lower or like a little extra string tension)
• 12 degree tiltback headstock with volute for reinforcement (protects against headstock breaks)
• 1.75″ body thickness
• 1.65″ nut width, medium “D” shape neck profile
• Tusq nut
• Swamp ash body with flame maple top, black limba neck
• Pale bony fretboard, ebony binding, no inlays & luminlay side dots
• Satin polyurethane ultra-thin finish
• Grover Sta-Tite 18:1 tuning keys
• Aged nickel hardware
• 1 Vol, 1 Tone control
• Mastery bridge & tremolo
• Dunable Cave Bear pickups
includes hard case.
**No International shipping**
Maker: Nash Model: GF-2 Condition: New : Model: GF-2 Color: black Finish: medium relic Pickups: Lollar goldfoil Neck: C Body: Alder Weight: 7 lbs 4 oz Hardshell case included.
Maker: Nash Model: GF-3 Condition: New : Model: GF-3 Color: olympic white Finish: light relic relic Pickups: Lollar goldfoil Neck: C Body: Alder Weight: 7 lbs 7 oz Hardshell case included.
Maker: Nash Model: E-52 Condition: New : Model: E-63 Color: Mary kaye blonde w/1 ply black pickguard Finish: medium relic Pickups: Lollar Neck: C Body: Ash Weight: 7 lbs 1 oz Hardshell...
Maker: Fender Model: Super Champ X2 Condition: Very Good : Here for your consideration we have a Fender Super Champ X2 15W combo amp in very good condition. The amp shows some...