Hand crafted in Los Angeles, California.
• 25.5″ scale length (works great for those who tune lower or like a little extra string tension)
• 12 degree tiltback headstock with volute for reinforcement (protects against headstock breaks)
• 1.75″ body thickness
• 1.65″ nut width
• Tusq nut
• Mahogany body, mahogany neck
• Ebony fretboard, bound neck, dot inlays
• Satin polyurethane ultra-thin finish
• Grover rotomatic tuning keys
• Aged nickel hardware
• 1 Vol, 1 Tone control
• Tune o matic bridge
• Dunable Direwolf pickups
includes hard case.
Maker: Fender Model: 1991 Standard Stratocaster Condition: Very Good : For the collectors out there; a first year Fender Mexico factory candy apple red standard stratocaster in very clean condition. Shows some light...
Maker: Greco Model: Les Paul Junior DC style Condition: Very good : A very clean condition Les Paul junior double cut style from Greco crafted in Japan at the legendary Fujigen...
Maker: Nash Model: S-63 Condition: New : Model: S-63 Color: 3 tone sunburst Finish: light relic Neck shape: standard C Fretboard radius: 10" Pickups: Lollar
Maker: Nash Guitars Model: T-63 w/ double binding Condition: New : Model: T-63 Neck shape: standard C Radius: 10" Color: 3 color sunburst w/ 3-ply white pickguard Body: Alder Finish: Light relic Pickups:...