Maker: Wren and Cuff
Model: The Your Face '70
• Two BC108 silicon transistors selected for specific gains.
• Super-quiet metal film resistors
• Added smoothing capacitors to tame spiky highs and eliminate squealing at higher volumes.
• Modified for higher output volume.
• Reverse-log fuzz potentiometer that allows for finer tuning of the amount of fuzz applied.
• Mullard “tropical fish” out-cap with increased value to allow more lows to come through.
• Custom “You” knob functions as a low-cut to allow for fine tuning of the lows let into the circuit
An ultra-smooth high-gain silicon 70’s style fuzzer. May be the smoothest most useful silicon fuzz you’ve ever heard!
Maker: Wren and CuffModel: Eye See '78Condition: New : Talking shop about Muff-style fuzz with any guitar player that knows his or her stuff is a relatively straightforward conversation. Aside...
Maker: Wren and Cuff Model: Caprid SmallFoot Condition: New : One of Wren and Cuff's most popular pedals finally sees a much requested pedal board friendly edition! A good pedal is more...
Maker: Wren and Cuff Model: Box of War SmallFoot Condition: New : **Introducing the Wren and Cuff Box of War SmallFoot; same classic circuit but built into a standard size enclosure. ** The...