Maker: Wren and Cuff
Model: The Your Face '70
• Two BC108 silicon transistors selected for specific gains.
• Super-quiet metal film resistors
• Added smoothing capacitors to tame spiky highs and eliminate squealing at higher volumes.
• Modified for higher output volume.
• Reverse-log fuzz potentiometer that allows for finer tuning of the amount of fuzz applied.
• Mullard “tropical fish” out-cap with increased value to allow more lows to come through.
• Custom “You” knob functions as a low-cut to allow for fine tuning of the lows let into the circuit
An ultra-smooth high-gain silicon 70’s style fuzzer. May be the smoothest most useful silicon fuzz you’ve ever heard!
Maker: Wren and Cuff Model: De La Riva Condition: New : Many of us remember fiddling with the tiny DIP switches on one the most famous analog amp modelers of all time....
Maker: Wren and Cuff Model: Super Russian Condition: New : What is it? Muff side: Take one of our renowned Tall Font Russian 90’s muff recreations. Add a bit more heat/output Add a...
Maker: Wren and Cuff Model: Two-Five Condition: New : 25V? Why? Muscle! Thats why. 25V opens things up considerably, creating an unusually wide dynamic range, more headroom, and more...