The Scrutator Sample Rate and Bit Reducer pedal rises from Malekko’s new and powerful DSP platform and is the ﬁrst of many radical pedals to come. External control over any combination of Rate, Bit, Filter, and Q controls (via expression pedal or control voltage), and a switchable 2 pole bandpass or lowpass ﬁlter allows for extreme creative possibilities. Features include:
• Pre Amp control for effect input gain/attenuation
• Bit Rate reduction control from 16bit to 2bit
• Sample Rate reduction control from approximately 48kHz to 300Hz
• Hands-free external control
• Q control for bandwidth and amplitude filter amount
• Clip LED indicates input clipping and adjustable with Pre Amp control
Scrutator is anything but your average bit crusher and with expression control, be prepared to take your signal reduction to a whole new level.
Sold Out - $225.00 USD
Maker: Malekko Model: Goatkeeper Condition: New : The Malekko Goatkeeper (MGK) is a completely redesigned version of the Lightfoot Labs Goatkeeper, first released in 2007. The core of the pedal is an...
Maker: Malekko Model: Thicken Condition: New : We worked with Colin Newman of Wire on this unique design and the colors are inspired by his Eastwood Signature Model electric guitar. THICKEN...
Maker: Malekko Model: Downer Condition: New : DOWNER combines the power of wavefolding or saturation, pitch shifting down to one octave, and both high-pass and low-pass filters all in one compact package...