Maker: Old Blood Noise Endeavors
Combining a three-control analog tremolo and a multi-shape digital tap tremolo, the Old Blood Noise Endeavors Whitecap tremolo lets the user find new tremolo textures by combining the two sounds in series or parallel. Quick chops, slow ramps, asynchronous modulations, smooth sines, phase flipped undulations, textural rhythmic drifts - it’s all there in the Whitecap.
- An analog tremolo with rate, depth, and volume controls
- A digital tremolo with rate, depth, and volume controls as well as tap tempo
and five selectable waveforms
- A series/parallel toggle to run analog into digital or both side by side
- Huge volume boost available in each side
- Expression jack for external tap control
- Ramp mode to shift the speed up or down by holding the tap footswitch
- Relay bypass switching and standard 9VDC center negative power
Maker: Old Blood Noise Endeavors Model: Dark Star Reverb Condition: New : *Coast Sonic exclusive gold/red limited edition V2 adds: - Expression out switchable between two controls : upper left control...
Maker: Old Blood Noise Endeavors Model: Black Fountain Delay V3 Condition: New : After nearly six years of production, we have expanded our flagship pedal, the Black Fountain Oil Can Delay. The...
Sold Out - $199.00 USD
Maker: Old Blood Noise Endeavors Model: Visitor Condition: New : Inspired by the unique complexities of running modulations in parallel, Old Blood Noise Endeavors unveils the Visitor Parallel Multi-Modulator. With three...
Maker: Old Blood Noise Endeavors Model: Minim Condition: New : Minim Reverb Delay & ReverseImmediate Ambience MachineLooking back on an inspiring year of collaboration with Datachoir, Old Blood Noise Endeavors created...