Maker: Old Blood Noise Endeavors
Combining a three-control analog tremolo and a multi-shape digital tap tremolo, the Old Blood Noise Endeavors Whitecap tremolo lets the user find new tremolo textures by combining the two sounds in series or parallel. Quick chops, slow ramps, asynchronous modulations, smooth sines, phase flipped undulations, textural rhythmic drifts - it’s all there in the Whitecap.
- An analog tremolo with rate, depth, and volume controls
- A digital tremolo with rate, depth, and volume controls as well as tap tempo
and five selectable waveforms
- A series/parallel toggle to run analog into digital or both side by side
- Huge volume boost available in each side
- Expression jack for external tap control
- Ramp mode to shift the speed up or down by holding the tap footswitch
- Relay bypass switching and standard 9VDC center negative power
Maker: Old Blood Noise Endeavors Model: Visitor Condition: New : Inspired by the unique complexities of running modulations in parallel, Old Blood Noise Endeavors unveils the Visitor Parallel Multi-Modulator. With three...
Maker: Old Blood Noise Endeavors Model: Minim Condition: New : Minim Reverb Delay & ReverseImmediate Ambience MachineLooking back on an inspiring year of collaboration with Datachoir, Old Blood Noise Endeavors created...
Maker: Old Blood Noise Endeavors Model: MAW Condition: New : What began as a simple request for a vocal version of an Old Blood effect spiraled into a multi-function device with 10...
Sold Out - $129.00 USD
Maker: Old Blood Noise Endeavors Model: Signal Blender Condition: New : The Signal Blender provides a number of parallel routing solutions through its use of a pair of send/returns, primary input and...