Maker: Old Blood Noise Endeavors
Combining a three-control analog tremolo and a multi-shape digital tap tremolo, the Old Blood Noise Endeavors Whitecap tremolo lets the user find new tremolo textures by combining the two sounds in series or parallel. Quick chops, slow ramps, asynchronous modulations, smooth sines, phase flipped undulations, textural rhythmic drifts - it’s all there in the Whitecap.
- An analog tremolo with rate, depth, and volume controls
- A digital tremolo with rate, depth, and volume controls as well as tap tempo
and five selectable waveforms
- A series/parallel toggle to run analog into digital or both side by side
- Huge volume boost available in each side
- Expression jack for external tap control
- Ramp mode to shift the speed up or down by holding the tap footswitch
- Relay bypass switching and standard 9VDC center negative power
Maker: Old Blood Noise Endeavors Model: Rever Condition: New : Taking the sonic ideasof Datachoir and the pedal building knowledge of OldBlood Noise Endeavors, Rêver is a uniquely collaborative combination of...
Maker: Old Blood Noise Endeavors Model: EQ + Buffer Condition: New : A special edition of our Buffer and 3 Band EQ. Inverted color scheme and sliders give a new tactile and...
Maker: Old Blood Noise Endeavors Model: Reflector Chorus V3 Condition: New : An update on the popular modulation noisemaker pedal. Reflector V3 is a densely lush chorus coupled with three modes of...