Maker: Old Blood Noise Endeavors
Taking the sonic ideas
of Datachoir and the pedal building knowledge of Old
Blood Noise Endeavors, Rêver is a uniquely collaborative combination of modulated reverb, delay, and reverse. With seven knobs, two toggles, and two footswitches, familiar effects combine to create a number of inspiring new textures. Originally released in a limited batch in 2018, Rêver is back for 2019 to bring its unique sound to a wider audience of players wishing to stretch beyond.
- A reverb section with controls for mix, modulation, and reverb length
- A delay section with controls for volume, delay time, and feedback
- A reverse section with controls for latching or momentary operation and blend
between reverse and dry signal
- Order switching - put reverse first for ambient wash, or last for glitchy textures
- Expression jack for external control of the Reverse mix
- Internal trimpot to control output level
- Relay bypass switching and standard 9VDC center negative power
Maker: Old Blood Noise Endeavors Model: MAW Condition: New : What began as a simple request for a vocal version of an Old Blood effect spiraled into a multi-function device with 10...
Maker: Old Blood Noise Endeavors Model: Signal Blender Condition: New : The Signal Blender provides a number of parallel routing solutions through its use of a pair of send/returns, primary input and...
Maker: Old Blood Noise Endeavors Model: Whitecap Condition: New : Combining a three-control analog tremolo and a multi-shape digital tap tremolo, the Old Blood Noise Endeavors Whitecap tremolo lets the user find new tremolo...
Maker: Old Blood Noise Endeavors Model: Reflector Chorus V3 Condition: New : An update on the popular modulation noisemaker pedal. Reflector V3 is a densely lush chorus coupled with three modes of...