Description: Extreme velcrofuzz explosion. Amazingly textured, crud-pumping FUZZ. From full-on in-your-face, to zippy, to super-filtered over-the-phone fuzz.
The first thing this does is one-up the low-sustain velcrofuzzes by letting you sustain that crunchy, ripping fuzz as long as you want and still get a satisfying, ripping closure at the end. Of course, you can also gate it a little or a lot! Satisfying pop-in to total crapout.
Next, there's a little toggle that lets you choose between crazy and crazier. Toggling brings in another layer of zip & rip! Like taking an electrified cheese grater, covered in velcro, to the face. Lots of heavily-filtered settings in this mode, too. Things get robotic, an alien fuzz language coming over the intercom, then fuzz like it's coming over the telephone.
It's a BEAST. BOT.
• Gate: Controls crunch, sustain, and gate!
• Bot: Controls character and gain, also controls the sweep of the filter in filtered mode (home setting is far right).
• Gain: Adjusts drive and gain. If you start to get unwanted oscillation, back off Gain slightly.
• Filter Toggle: Flip it to bring in a heavy filter, with extra zip!
• Level: Your master Volume control.
Sold Out - $219.00 USD
Maker: 3Leaf Audio Model: Doom Fuzz Condition: New : Doom turns the idea of a fuzz pedal on its head. It responds to your playing dynamics to generate vintage synth-inspired sounds. Strong...
Maker: 3Leaf Audio Model: Octabvre Mini Condition: New : The Octabvre Mini is a modified and miniaturized version of the Octabvre that was designed for bass player and effects guru Tim Lefebvre....
Maker: 3Leaf Audio Model: Octabvre MKII Condition: New : The Octabvre MKII takes the circuit from the original and adds a toggle switch that selects between the original sound and the popular...