Hand crafted in Los Angeles, California.
• 25.5″ scale length (works great for those who tune lower or like a little extra string tension)
• 12 degree tiltback headstock with volute for reinforcement (protects against headstock breaks)
• 1.75″ body thickness
• 1.65″ nut width
• Tusq nut
• Mahogany body, mahogany neck
• Satin polyurethane ultra-thin finish
• Ebony fretboard, bound neck
• Aged nickle hardware
• Grover Sta-Tite 18:1 tuning keys
• Schaller tune o matic bridge
• Dunable pickups; Slugwolf humbucker in bridge, hum sized single coil D90 in neck
• Coil tap switch
includes hard case.
**No International shipping**
Maker: 1981 Inventions Model: DRV Grayscale Condition: New : A uniquely designed steel enclosure made with quality components throughout. My goal was to spare no expense. I realize that sometimes in...
Maker: 1981 Inventions Model: DRV Teal/Black Condition: New : A uniquely designed steel enclosure made with quality components throughout. My goal was to spare no expense. I realize that sometimes...
Sold Out - $349.00 USD
Maker: 3Leaf Audio Model: Chromatron Condition: New : The Chromatron is the result of 10 years tweaking, refining and reimagining the state variable filter circuit. It is an optically-controlled analog filter that...
Sold Out - $249.00 USD
Maker: 3Leaf Audio Model: Doom 2 Condition: New : DOOM 2 is an original fuzz circuit that turns your input signal into something resembling the sawtooth wave of a vintage synthesizer. Unlike most...