Hand crafted in Los Angeles, California.
• 25.5″ scale length (works great for those who tune lower or like a little extra string tension)
• 12 degree tiltback headstock with volute for reinforcement (protects against headstock breaks)
• 1.75″ body thickness
• 1.65″ nut width, medium “D” shape neck profile
• Tusq nut
• Swamp Ash body, Maple neck
• Maple fretboard, Black neck binding, Black block inlays
• Satin polyurethane ultra-thin finish
• Grover Sta-Tite 18:1 tuning keys
• Aged nickel hardware
• 1 Volume Control
• Schaller tune o matic bridge
• Direwolf pickups
includes hard case.
**No International shipping**
Sold Out - $249.00 USD
Maker: 1981 Inventions Model: DRV Black Hyperfade Condition: New : A uniquely designed steel enclosure made with quality components throughout. My goal was to spare no expense. I realize that sometimes...
Maker: 1981 Inventions Model: DRV White Hyperfade Condition: New : A uniquely designed steel enclosure made with quality components throughout. My goal was to spare no expense. I realize that sometimes...
Sold Out - $269.99 USD
Maker: 29 Pedals Model: EUNA Condition: New : EUNA is the Elite UNity Amplifier from 29 Pedals. An input driver that replaces a conventional buffer, EUNA is built to protect...
Sold Out - $349.00 USD
Maker: 3Leaf Audio Model: Chromatron Condition: New : The Chromatron is the result of 10 years tweaking, refining and reimagining the state variable filter circuit. It is an optically-controlled analog filter that...