Model: Sonic Bloom
Description: FuzzHugger's party girl. High gain, very overdriven, densely clipped, modern fuzz. hints of snyth, subtler hints of octave add to the richness. The Sonic Bloom gracefully walks the line between smooth and rude. Wide-range tone controls deliver excellent flexibility and shaping.
Algal Bloom vs. Sonic Shroom?
The Sonic Shroom is higher gain, move overdriven, more modern, more tightly clipped.
- Bloom increases gain and saturation. When cranked, the fuzz compresses and gets into splattery
- Body Shifts a huge amount of lows in/out of your sound...but leaves your highs totally in tact. (Unlike
Tone controls that make you choose either [bassy and dark] OR [bright and thin]). Body also adjusts
- High adjusts highs content, separate from Body. Set your lows and fuzziness where you want it, then
adjust your highs.
- Gain toggle. It's in the name. Full-on high gain or a slightly-cleaned-up distortion.
- Clipping / Headroom toggle.
• True-bypass switching.
• Top-mounted jacks.
• 9v negative tip adapter power (No batteries.)
• Rugged aluminum enclosure (4.7" x 3.7")
• Lifetime Warranty.
• Handmade in the USA.
Sold Out - $185.00 USD
Maker: Fuzzhugger Model: Algal Bloom & Blend Condition: New : The Algal Bloom plus a Clean Volume knob! Blend in cleans or whatever's in front of it. Great for bass, blending fuzzes, or for...
Maker: Fuzzhugger Model: Algal Bloom V2 Condition: New : **Updated graphics and now with top mount jacks** If you thought the Algal Bloom was versatile, V2 will shock you. If you thought it wasn't...
Maker: Fuzzhugger Model: Algal Blossom Condition: New : The Algal Bloom stripped down to two knobs, one toggle. The same full, harmonically rich, wide-range fuzz is at its heart. Beautifully thick fuzz,...